We LOVE MISO!Miso is so great! It has so many benefits like helping the digestive process, it's a great source of B-vitamins including Vitamin B12 and Vitamin K, it's high in antioxidants, strengthens the immune system any many more.
You can make as many variations as you like. You can just add any leftovers as we often do.
It's super quick and super yummy.
Vegan Miso Soba Soup
1/2 cup of red miso paste
10 cups of water
1 clove of garlic, minced
thumb size of ginger, minced
2 carrots , sliced
few flowers of broccoli
buckwheat soba noodles
seaweed ( Seaweed is super healthy for you, don't be afraid to use it - you can read more about seaweed benefits here )
black and white sesame seeds
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon mirin
1. In a large pot heat small amount of sesame oil, add garlic and ginger. Cook for 60 seconds ( be careful, don't burn the garlic). Add carrots and cook for few minutes. Pure the water and allow it to simmer for couple of minutes. Add broccoli and let it cook few more minutes.
3. In a separate pot cook the soba noodles.
2. In a small bowl combine the miso and 1/2 cup of the stock from the pot. Stir it well until the miso has dissolved into liquid.
3. Pure the miso into the large pot and stir until combined. Add soy sauce and mirin. If it's too
4. Add nori ( seaweed)
5. Let it simmer for one more minute.
6.Serve with soba noodles and sliced tofu. Sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds.